Welcome to Gmod Cheats | Gmod Hacks

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• We don't mind leachers if you post something good such as "thank you" and along those lines, please dont shit post just to be able to view the download, or you will be banned

Roqj

citizenhack.me
Premium Garry's Mod Cheat - CitizenHack.me - Never Detected

About Us

Citizen Hack started in late August of 2016, our development team are veteran Garry's Mod developers who are very familiar with the ins and outs of the game, we have been selling our Garry's Mod for $20 USD for lifetime since release and have also included a $6 per week option.

We have zero CAC detections on record and pride ourselves on being the best and most reliable go-to Garry's Mod cheat provider. Our hack is not only developed by a highly experienced team of developers, but by a team of passionate hack developers. Our software is arguably the best on the market due to our reliability and attention to detail.

https://citizenhack.me

https://citizenhack.me/store

https://citizenhack.me/gmod-hack

Prices (USD)

• $20/lifetime
  • $6/week

Media

Garry's Mod Screenshots

Feature List

Key Features

• CAC Bypass
  • Screenshot Bypass
  • VAC Secure
  • Silent Aim
  • Clientside Noclip
  • Spectator List
  • Keypad Stealer

Aimbot

• No Recoil
  • No Spread
  • Next Target
  • Hit Scan
  • Smart Targetting
  • Autoshoot
  • Aim FOV
  • Smoothing

ESP

• Entity Saving
  • ESP font family & font size customization
  • Chams
  • Render distance
  • RP Names
  • Team/Job Names
  • Color Options
  • Player Weapons
  • Player Health
  • Player Names

Bhop

• Autostrafe
  • Safe mode

Whitelisting

• Steam Friends
  • Steam ID
  • Same Team

Have any questions?

Feel free to ask a question in our pre-sales forum section or leave a comment below, we appreciate all feedback and would like to address any of your questions/concerns.

Disclaimers

This post was last updated 18:00:00 03/04/17 UTC+9, in the future this information may have changed, some features may no longer be valid or there are more features now available, it is best to visit our official website https://citizenhack.me to view the latest features. Features such as "VAC Secure" are listed to provide users with an easy understanding that our cheat cannot result in a VAC ban, and is not used as a means of advertising that our cheat "bypasses" an inactive anticheat.

2 people like this

2 hours ago, crazyzultan said:

$20 is alot of money for a rat

Once again it is not a rat, please don't speak about things you do not know about. I've talked to developers who know citizenhack themselves even ones who reversed it a while back and it is completely safe, just because a spaz noticed some lag using the cheat LMAO plus someone just someone's boot loader got fucked while using the cheat and they blame it on ch lol.... Maybe his computer is just shit smh, anyway I've decided to make a new rule which I'll add today about false accusations. If you don't have proof about a accusation aka hard evidence you will be delt with.

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, BANNED said:

why was mine and scraatchs threads removed? this crashed my computer...

Could you give me more details about this situation? We haven't had any reports of our client/hack crashing computers.

12 hours ago, BANNED said:

Your post was removed because you were spreading misinfo about citizen having a rat and taking control over your pc, while showing zero proof of it even happening.

1 hour ago, 0nix said:

Your post was removed because you were spreading misinfo about citizen having a rat and taking control over your pc, while showing zero proof of it even happening.

13 hours ago, Citizen said:

Could you give me more details about this situation? We haven't had any reports of our client/hack crashing computers.

13 hours ago, BANNED said:

Nor you or scraatch have citizenhack to begin with.

On 18/04/2017 at 6:02 AM, Strive said:

Is this cheat like "for sale" right now? I saw something on the site saying it was down?

Our cheat was being updated, it's up and fully functional now.

On 4/4/2017 at 7:17 PM, 0nix said:

fuck off 0nix you say everything is a rat retard go use lua then the only you learned about C++ is by saying it's a rat rofl